My daughter is 3 years old and just started ballet. How do I keep her pink leather ballet shoes clean? - leather ballet shoes
I do not know how to answer this question. But I just want to say that my mother asked me to the ballet at the age of 3 years and was very much influenced as an artist, I am now 20 years old and still wants to be a dancer! I hope that your child is affected.
Ballet shoes are so dirty.
Leather Ballet Shoes My Daughter Is 3 Years Old And Just Started Ballet. How Do I Keep Her Pink Leather Ballet Shoes Clean?
3:24 AM
3 comments:
Let's try him for football. (:
Ask someone else
I do not know if it works, but I heard clear nail polish works well sorta
I hope that helped
N Yur gettin big his little = D
Post a Comment