Playing my ripped dvd files with a set-top media player? - popcorn media player
I saved over 250 DVDs in an external hard drive and want to play a multimedia player that can not with my computer
That in the folder "VIDEO_TS". VOB, and I want to convert me at all to a different format
I have seen products such as popcorn and idk TViX, but if they are actually files with menus and chapters
I do not care if you have an Internet connection
So if someone knows some kind of set-top players that can make those fourth, looked everywhere and can not find, thank you
Popcorn Media Player Playing My Ripped Dvd Files With A Set-top Media Player?
10:04 PM
1 comments:
I do not know whether to try to play all the features of the original CDs, but ...
www.geeks.com
And use the link External Affairs Unit on the left side.
They range from about $ 40.00.
Good luck.
Post a Comment