Twin Bed Has Anyone Used A Twin Bed Connector To Make A King Bed? Was It Comfortable?

Has anyone used a twin bed connector to make a king bed? Was it comfortable? - twin bed

I want a king-size bed, but not upward. I saw the link to double mattress and supposedly can not feel smooth the differences between them - two brands are the King Maker and Create-A-King. If you've tried one of them was a good solution? You really feel the edges of the mattress and space in the middle?

4 comments:

MS said...

It should be good. Make sure that the beds tied together in some form, so that it does not change and you end up falling in!

It really is a better idea when you think about it - a king has limited use, but the Twins are useful when circumstances change, or if you have two beds in the line for some reason.

chicagir... said...

It works! So make sure to put a king-size foam mattress topper top and everything will be alright.
I think you have California king size sheets, too.

zbdblues said...

It was good, but I thought that most of the bases are out of bed these days in two sections, ie there is no reason to rise, not stairs.

zbdblues said...

It was good, but I thought that most of the bases are out of bed these days in two sections, ie there is no reason to rise, not stairs.

Post a Comment