Sound Blaster Extigy Drivers Vista Looking For An External Sound Card?

Looking for an external sound card? - sound blaster extigy drivers vista

Here is my dilemma, I have a 360, a laptop and Logitech X-530 speakers. The speakers can be connected 3x3.5mm jacks. What I need is an external sound card that I to 5.1-channel surround sound speakers, but can the card must also be able to Dolby Digital-360, the output to the speakers as well. The Creative Zen Vision W (http://www.amazon.com/Creative-Labs-Sound-Blaster-Extigy/dp/B000062TTF/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top) would be perfect for the job, but unfortunately twats Be creative and abuse of their l monopoly power is not available Vista drivers for old hardware. I go back to XP, but my stupid laptop brand (Packard Bell) to grant my graphics card driver in XP to make (and the driver is not in place and Nvidia's not working, and if it does not recognize the card). Can someone help me anyway haha!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment