Mount Flip Video To Slr Where Can I Find A 7 Foot High Camera Stand?

Where can I find a 7 foot high camera stand? - mount flip video to slr

I would like (of course) supports seven meters high camera. Must be able to mount a flip video camera. I must also at a reasonable price.

1 comments:

phc said...

At seven feet, you need to reject 90% of the stand there. I want to look at the sites of major manufacturers of the tripod, and find a model that meets your needs. Then the model number found in one of the best photo sites such as B & H, Adorama, etc.

I would like to see the arch / Manfrotto website may also Slik. Then there are Gitzo and Giotto, but they are usually expensive. I have an old document (3236) for a total of eight feet with the middle column, but was interrupted a lot. I found it on eBay - maybe it will work for you? I believe that with less than $ 300 ...

His definition of the reasonable cost of a lot of room for opinion. My tripod head and video together were approximately $ 1,000. You get what you pay for. For video, you need a stable Fluid Head - Camera head is not cut.

Post a Comment